The Complete Cyber Security Course Anonymous Browsing!
The Complete Cyber Security Course : Anonymous Browsing!
English | 8/2016 | mp4 | H264 1280×720 | AAC 2 ch | 13.5 hrs | 2.88 GB
eLearning, IT & Software, Network & Security | Skill level: All level
Volume 3 : Anonymous Browsing, Hide my IP, Internet Privacy, Hacker OPSEC, Tor, Proxy Servers and Best VPNs
Learn a practical skill-set in in staying anonymous online and maintaining total privacy against even a well resourced adversary with global influence.
Covering all major platforms including Windows, MacOS, Linux. IOS and Android. Plus Tails, Whonix and others.
Go from beginner to expert in this easy to follow advanced course.
We cover in detail all the best anonymising and privacy methods. Including;
– VPNs – Virtual Private Networks
– Proxy servers – HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKs and Web
– SSH Secure Shell
– Live Operating Systems – Tails, Knoppix, Puppy Linux, Jondo live, Tiny Core Linux
– OPSEC – Operation Security
– I2P – The Invisible Internet Project
– Off site connections – Hotspots and Cafes
– Mobile, Cell Phones & Cellular Networks
– Bullet proof hosting
For each of these anonmizying methods we analysis in detail their strengths and weaknesses, we look at the techniques used to attack these anonymity services and what you can do to mitigate those de-anomisation attacks.
Advanced anonymity: We explore chaining and nesting anoymising services together to provide layers of obfuscation for maximum anonymity against even the most well resourced adversaries.
We cover bypassing censors, firewalls and proxies. Learn to bypass the trickiest of censoring devises including DPI (deep packet inspection).
The course covers both the theory and practically how setup every thing we discuss.
This is volume 3 of 4 of your complete guide to cyber security privacy and anonymity.
– Volume 4 release data November 2016
What are the requirements?
– A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks and the Internet. Be able to download and install software. – A willingness to learn.
– It is recommend that you watch volume 1 and 2 of this complete course before watching this volume (3) although it is not required.
– Most items referenced in this course are free. But you may elect to purchase additional software, hardware and services discussed in the course. Although It is absolutely not necessary to buy anything to understand and follow the course.
– Please note this is Volume 3 of 4 of the complete course. After the completion of all 4 volumes you will know more than 80% of security professionals, government and law enforcement agents and even expert hackers about maintaining security, privacy and anonymity.
What am I going to get from this course?
– An advanced practical skill-set in how to stay anonymous online, how to maintain privacy and how to bypass firewalls and proxies.
– After this course you will have a detailed understanding of how anonymity online might be achieved against various types of adversary. From corporations to a nation state adversaries.
– The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
– You will learn how to apply effective opsec or operational security to maintain anonymity online. OPSEC is the actions and behaviors required in order to maintain security and anonymity.
– We look at live operating systems, what they are, which are the best ones, and how they can be used for security, privacy and anonymity.
– You will gain a complete understanding of how to use virtual private networks (or VPNs) for security, privacy and to attempt anonymity. Everything from choosing a provider to preventing protocol leaks.
– We fully explore the anonymising service and darknet known as tor. What are its weaknesses and what you can do to mitigate those weaknesses to improve your anonymity and security when you are using tor. Including exploring the use of virtual and hardware routers and gateways.
– You will learn how proxies servers are used for privacy and hiding your IP address. You will understand the difference between the various types of proxies, what they are suitable for, and importantly learn about their many weaknesses.
– We cover how to use the extremely versatile SSH protocol for optimal security, privacy and anonymity. Covering local, remote and dynamic port forwarding. Authentication and hardening.
– You will understand the i2p darknet and how to best use it with optimal configuration to protect your security and anonymity.
– We look at other privacy and anonymising services too such as JonDoNym, botnets and bullet proof hosting services.
– We cover in detail how censorship can be circumvented by learning how to bypass firewalls, proxies, deep packet inspection technology and nation state censorship.
– Then we learn the more advanced methods of anonymisation by exploring nesting and chaining anonymsing services together. You will understand their strengths, weaknesses and what each chaining method is suitable for.
– You will understand how to use off-site connections such as Wi-Fi hotspots and Internet cafes for privacy and anonymity. – How to use them securely and anonymously even against a well resourced adversary with global influence.
– We cover how to use cellular networks for privacy and anonymity. You will understand the inherent weaknesses of cellular networks and how to best use them for privacy and anonymity.
– For each section you will learn both the theory and how to step by step setup each method.
What is the target audience?
– This course is for anyone who wants to become an expert in security, privacy and anonymity.
– For those who want privacy and anonymity online from hackers, corporations and governments.
– For beginners and intermediate Internet users who are interested in security, privacy and anonymity.
– This course is designed for personal and home Internet security, privacy and anonymity. Most of the topics apply in the same way to a business, but the course is delivered as if to an individual for personal Internet security, privacy and anonymity.